Kerang Baptist Church is a rural community church that has a wide range of youth, families and elderly.
Our services are a mixture of traditional and contemporary worship styles, with programs for all ages and stages.
What we Believe
- The Divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments.
- The existence of the One God in Three Persons – The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Deity and Incarnation of the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is the Son of God, the second person in the Trinity.
- The fallen, sinful and lost estate of all mankind.
- The Salvation of men from the penal consequences and power of sin through the perfect obedience of the Lord Jesus Christ; His atoning Death, His Resurrection from the dead; His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His unchanging Priesthood.
- The immediate work of the Holy Spirit in the regeneration of men, in their sanctification, and in their preservation to the heavenly kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The necessity, in order to salvation, of repentance towards God and on faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of the Dead, the final judgment of all men by the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The two ordinances of the Lord Jesus Christ; namely; Baptism and the Lord’s Supper, which are of perpetual obligation: Baptism being the immersion of believers upon the profession of their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and symbol of the regenerate in His Death, Burial & Resurrection. The Lord’s Supper being a memorial ” until He comes” of the sacrifice of the body and blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Biblical model of marriage is between one man and one woman who have covenanted together according to Scripture.
- The literal and personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.